How to configure same sensor types with the same settings
Login to vww.viewmysensors.com
- First, set one of the sensors up the way you want all of the sensors of the same type. This will be your "model" sensor.
- Click "Configure Multiple Sensors" at the bottom of the sensor's list window.
- Next select the type of sensor you want to configure from the tabs across the top of the window panel.
- Select the sensor in the drop down that you want to use as the model sensor for the settings.
- Select all the sensors that you want to have identical settings as the model sensor in the drop down.
- Click "Save All" at the bottom of the page.